Working with our client's excellent upgrades in this fabulous home, BCP applied our unmatched approach to superior visual presentation to obtain a full price, no subsidy offer in four days.
With BCP's understanding of the micro-market relevant to Overlook, we were able to obtain the highest TH sale price in Overlook history, capturing a $50K premium over BCP's recent sale results that already achieved the record high sale price for the comparable TH model.
Enjoy this lovely home, spectacularly presented through photos and a video featurette with BCP's focus upon a superior visual presentation to drive buyer interest and offer valuation.
Bella Casa Partners presents this 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom, 2,655 sq.ft. end townhouse as our latest house for sale in the sought-after Overlook community in Alexandria, Virginia.
The quality and scope of the upgrades throughout this house present a rarely-found buying opportunity, with the once-in-a-decade showpiece kitchen the capstone on this beautiful home. “Magnificent” is not an overstatement when describing this kitchen.
The upgrades and appointments to this house are present in every room and every view within. A focus on the details – both big and small – is apparent throughout. A neutral, eye-pleasing color palette in Benjamin Moore colors throughout the house will compliment any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- Once inside, the house opens to a living room with double French door style windows, which provide ample natural light. The dining room overlooks the living room, with iron balusters providing a nice visual detail. The iron baluster detail is continued on all stairs. Both rooms have custom crown molding, with wainscot trim in the dining room.
- The kitchen is a truly grand space to enjoy as a cook, to relax in for everyday living, or to impress when entertaining family or friends.
- The island is three times normal size, with a farm sink, seating for four at one end, and a built-in wine cooler. As evidence of the quality of this kitchen renovation, the high-end granite on the island is a single piece slab.
- The kitchen appliances continue the high-end focus, with a professional-grade Sub-Zero refrigerator and a GE Monogram range. The vent hood, drawer microwave, and dishwasher continue this focus. The custom kitchen cabinets are soft-close, with many storage options. Undercabinet and cove lighting provide both task and ambient light that shows the attention to detail in this renovation.
- The kitchen incorporates a glass-front display cabinet as one of the many focal points of this grand space.
- The kitchen faces a gas fireplace, with a granite surround that matches the kitchen counters. This space allows for a cozy sitting area. Another sitting area off the kitchen is sized for a sofa or sectional with seven windows that overlook the patio. The kitchen has access via steps to the patio for al fresco dining or entertaining. A retaining wall and large Crepe Myrtle trees behind the house provide privacy when inside the house or on the patio.
- The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small. A separate seating area with seven windows lets in morning light for a relaxing read of a book or a weekend nap. The suite offers enough space for an office set-up if you prefer workspace to lounging space.
- The Master Bathroom is upgraded with a new vanity with granite top, Moen brushed nickel fixtures, framed mirrors, light fixtures, soaking tub, and custom tilework on the floor, shower, and tub surround.
- The Master Bedroom has two walk-in closets.
- The entire bedroom level has hardwood floors, with the two spare bedrooms each sized for a Queen bed with a double door closet.
- The 2nd bathroom upstairs is upgraded with a new vanity, granite top, Moen fixtures, framed mirror, and light fixture.
- The separate laundry room is located on the bedroom level, with overhead cabinets for storage.
- The lower level has a tile floor, with ample room to watch a large screen TV and set up a separate library or office area. This space can be used as a large fourth bedroom as presently done, with double doors providing privacy from the rest of the house. The lower level has a large walk-in closet/storage space.
- The lower level also has a beautifully renovated full bathroom, with new vanity, glass shower door, and custom tilework on the floor and shower. The shower offers two usage options, including a rainfall shower.
- The garage is a two-car, single door model, with a separate storage area.
- The HVAC system and hot water heater were each upgraded in 2018.
Overlook community details:
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 5-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Overlook.
When entering the community, you enjoy a drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails. The green space, coupled with wide streets and greater rear separation from other houses for better privacy, is a feature set rarely found in a community located inside the Beltway. When living in Overlook, these features are yours to enjoy.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool and playgrounds.
Verizon is currently installing high-speed Fios internet for the community.
© 2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.
Bella Casa Partners™ is an agent team of KELLER WILLIAMS® United Alexandria-Kingstowne. Licensed in Virginia. Each office is independently owned and operated. If you are currently under a brokerage agreement with another agency, this is not a solicitation. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2021 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).